Updated as of October 5, 2022
This page is updated the first and third Wednesday of every month with news and report release information. For a schedule of report releases, please see our Report Calendar.
Recently Released to the Public
- The Continuity of Service in Special Education reports show early intervention and special education services delivered to Michigan children during three important age spans: birth to third birthday, third birthday to kindergarten entry, and kindergarten to 3rd grade.
- The Service Comparisons report shows the percentage of students receiving services in each age group for a selected ISD compared to the statewide percentage
- The Service Pathways report shows the number and percentage of children receiving services in each age group, as well as when children began and finished receiving services.
- The Student Mobility report compares numbers of students transferring to, transferring from, and remaining in a district after fall count day.
- Student Transfers metric on the Parent Dashboard shows the rate of student movement out of a school during a school year (number of student withdrawals divided by the total enrollment at the beginning of the school year).
- Users with secure access can compare student achievement on state standardized tests for a variety of subgroups in the Achievement Gap report.
- Data showing how school districts rated the effectiveness of their teachers and administrators will be updated in the Educator Effectiveness report.
- Michigan’s Education Staff Education Focus Area provides statewide and district-level data on staff and student demographics, teacher and support staff retention, students/staff ratios, and support staff assignments.
- The Special Education Dashboard contains key metrics about students with disabilities in Michigan public schools. The report shows four topic areas: student count (including graduation/dropout data), performance on target indicators used in annual public reporting, counts of students by disabilities, and proficiency on the M-STEP or PSAT in English (ELA/EBRW) and math. This report is only available to secure users.