Updated as of November 15, 2023
This page is updated the first and third Wednesday of every month with news and report release information. For a schedule of report releases, please see our Report Calendar.
Released to the Public
- School districts rate and evaluate teachers and administrators each year. The Educator Effectiveness report lets you explore those ratings for a given building, district, ISD or the State of Michigan.
- The WIDA ACCESS for ELLs is an assessment test used to track how well English learner students are learning the English language. The English Learner Student Growth report uses that assessment to show growth and progress over two or more years for a selected location.
- The Student Growth report looks at state assessment tests and shows the growth and progress students have made over two or more consecutive assessments.
- Award After Postsecondary CTE Completion shows counts and percentages of postsecondary Career and Technical Education (CTE) completers who went on to earn postsecondary awards.
- Entry Level Wages Over Time shows the trend of annual wages for students one year after completing their highest level of education, grouped by level of education completed.
- High School CTE Status by Educational Attainment shows counts and percentages of highest level of education achieved, grouped based on high school CTE status.
- High School CTE Status of Postsecondary CTE Completers shows statewide counts and percentages of students who have earned a CTE postsecondary award and participated in high school CTE.
- Median Annual Wages by Educational Attainment shows annual wages for students one and five years after completing their highest level of education.
- Median Annual Wages by Educational Attainment and High School CTE Status compares students’ wages one year after completing their highest level of education, grouped by high school CTE status and educational attainment.
- Median Annual Wages by Field of Study compares the annual wages of students who earned a postsecondary degree or certificate one and five years after graduation, grouped by field of study. Comparisons can also be made between different fields of study.
- The Michigan’s Education Staff Education Focus Area provides statewide and district-level data on staff and student demographics, teacher and support staff retention, student/staff ratios, and support staff assignments.
- Postsecondary CTE Awards by High School CTE Status compares counts and percentages of high school graduates who earned a postsecondary CTE award, based on high school CTE participation.